I am on a peanut butter kick right now. I just can’t get enough of the sweet/salty combination in this Peanut Butter Smore Pie recipe!
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2-3/4 c. reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) container fat free cool whip
- Miniature marshmallows
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, powdered sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl with a mixer until blended. Gently stir in cool whip until blended.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Turn the broiler on low. Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the pie. Broil marshmallows just until they are toasty brown. You will want to watch this the whole time it is in the oven because it only takes a minute for the marshmallows to brown. Remove from oven. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, drizzle hot fudge on top. Keep leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 460Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 6mgSodium 381mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 3gSugar 31gProtein 14g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.