Recipe for Orange Juice Cake – This cake is similar to a rum cake, but you substitute orange juice for rum. Guaranteed to be moist and fruity! Can you say YUM?!
Orange Juice Cake
This cake is similar to a rum cake, but you substitute orange juice for rum. Guaranteed to be moist and fruity! Can you say YUM?!
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs together. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Combine the butter or margarine, sugar, and orange juice in a saucepan. Boil this mixture for about 2 minutes. While still warm, poke holes in the top of the cake with a fork. Pour orange juice mixture over cake. When the cake is saturated place it on a plate, and dust top with confectioners’ sugar.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com