Something easy and the kids will love it.. This was so delicious that I had to take a pic of it. It reminds me of one of those orange push up pops. It’s not that unhealthy for you. You can substitute some of the ingredients for low fat and sugar free.
- 2 Boxes Orange Jello
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese (room temp or slightly warmed in microwave-no foil)
- 2 Cans mandarin oranges (drain)
- 1 Cup pineapple chunks (drain)
- 1 small container of cool whip
- Dissolve jello in water in a large bowl. Add orange juice. Stir in the cream cheese until smooth. Let stand in frige until partially jelled. Add oranges and pineapple, then fold in cool whip. Pour mixture into a 9×13 dish and smooth out top. Let stand at least 2 hours until serving.
Recipe and Photo: Manymakings.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com