These Nutella Mini Pancake Kabobs are soft and pillowy pancakes slathered with Nutella and layered on skewers with fresh strawberries and banana.
- 1 small bottle Bisquick™ Shake 'n Pour™ pancake mix
- 1 small jar Nutella®
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, washed, stems removed, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 large firm bananas, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 4 wooden skewers broken in half to make 8 small kabobs
- Prepare the pancake batter according to package directions and pour small dabs of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle for 1 -1/2 inch diameter pancakes (about 3/4 tablespoon of batter per mini pancake).
- Cook the mini pancakes for about a minute on each side or until lightly browned.
- Spread some Nutella on each of the pancake bites and layer the ingredients onto the kabob sticks. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 kabob
Amount Per Serving Calories 694Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 96mgSodium 486mgCarbohydrates 68gFiber 6gSugar 46gProtein 32g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.