Say Aloha! to your new favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe! This No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake is super light and creamy, made with cream cheese and pineapple.
- 30 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, drained with juice reserved, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix wafer crumbs, butter and cinnamon; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle gelatine over reserved pineapple juice in small saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring occasionally. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatine mixture until blended. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Whisk pineapple and COOL WHIP into cream cheese mixture; pour over crust. Refrigerate 5 hours.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 173Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 108mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 0gSugar 22gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Kraft