Get your blueberry thrills no matter what season it is! This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get.
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into crust. Chill at least 3 hours.
- After chilled, top with pie filling.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 177Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 5mgSodium 147mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Cooking-With-Us