Who said cake pop makers can be used only for cakes? With this recipe, you can use one to make these adorable bite-sized Mini Pizza Poppers! The best part is, you can change up the recipe to use your favorite “toppings”. This brings out a ton of new possibilities.
Mini Pizza Poppers
Appetizer, Party Food, Snack
Who said cake pop makers can be used only for cakes? With this recipe, you can use one to make these adorable bite-sized Mini Pizza Poppers!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 c Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cooked Sausage, finely chopped
- Pizza Sauce, warmed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a small bowl combine liquid ingredients and add to the dry ingredients. Fold in cheese, pepperoni and sausage. The batter should be a thick pancake batter consistency, if it get too thick, stir in more milk until it reaches desired thickness.
- The recipe makes a lot of them. Since I was experimenting, there was some
- sampling going on so I can’t tell you how many it made, but it was a plate full.
- I would say that it would serve 7-10 people but if this was for a party, there
- is usually other food so I would say 7-10 easily. I cut a few in half so you
- can see the inside. Serve these with warmed pizza sauce for dipping. They
- are very satisfying. I prefer them in the popper form rather than the
- pancakes (the pancakes would be limp but tasted good).