These Mini Pancake Stacks would be a cool way to display breakfast in the morning for guests!
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Buttermilk or Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 12 Raspberries
- 12 Blueberries
- 24 Small mint leaves
- 24 Toothpicks
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Beat egg and milk together in a medium bowl. Add pancake mix and blend well. Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees F. Spoon 3/4 teaspoon pancake batter onto hot griddle for each mini cake. Cook until golden brown on each side. Pancakes should be about the size of a quarter.
- Stack cakes four high. Top with a small dollop of Lemon Curd, a raspberry or blueberry and a small mint leaf. Dust with confectioner’s sugar. Stick a toothpick through the stack to serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1 stack
Amount Per Serving Calories 90Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 27mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: StonewallKitchen.com