Recipe for Mini Pancake Stacks – This would be a cool way to display breakfast in the morning for guests!
Mini Pancake Stacks
These Mini Pancake Stacks would be a cool way to display breakfast in the morning for guests or for a shower!
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Buttermilk or Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 12 Raspberries
- 12 Blueberries
- 24 Small mint leaves
- 24 Toothpicks
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Beat egg and milk together in a medium bowl. Add pancake mix and blend well. Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees F. Spoon 3/4 teaspoon pancake batter onto hot griddle for each mini cake. Cook until golden brown on each side. Pancakes should be about the size of a quarter.
- Stack cakes four high. Top with a small dollop of Lemon Curd, a raspberry or blueberry and a small mint leaf. Dust with confectioner’s sugar. Stick a toothpick through the stack to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes Yield: 24 Stacks
Serving Size: 1 Stack
Calories per serving: 31 kcal
Fat per serving: 1g
Saturated fat per serving: 1g
Carbs per serving: 4g
Protein per serving: 1g
Sugar per serving: 1g
Sodium per serving: 77mg
Cholesterol per serving: 10mg
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: StonewallKitchen.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com