Here is an elegant dessert that will wow a crowd. This Mango Panna Cotta’s looks and taste are beyond elegant, but the preparation could not be any easier.
Mango Panna Cotta
Here is an elegant dessert that will wow a crowd. This Mango Panna Cotta's looks and taste are beyond elegant, but the preparation could not be any easier.
- Heavy Cream : 1 cup /240 ml
- Sugar : 1 tbsp /15 grms (or to your taste)
- Milk/Half & Half : 1 cup /240 ml
- Unflavored Gelatin : 1 packet /11/2 tsp
- Honey : 1/3 cup /80 ml
- Pure Vanilla Extract : 1 tsp
- Mango Puree : 1 cup / 240 ml
- Sugar : 1/4 cup /60 grms (or to your taste)
- Cool Water : 3 tbsp/45 ml
- Unflavored Gelatin : 1 packet /1 1/2 tsp
- Pour 1/2 cup of the milk into a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine remaining cup of milk, cream, honey, sugar,and bring to a simmer over medium. Heat untill all the sugar and honey have dissolved 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the the vanilla extract.
- Now add and mix the gelatin until it is completely dissolved and allow the mixture come down to room temperature.
- Pour into the serving bowls/glass as desired, cover with plastic wraps and refrigerate at least 2-4 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cool water.
- Pour mango puree and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer until sugar has dissolved.
- Now mix the gelatin into the mango mixture and stir until gelatin has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool; pour it over the frozen pannacotta.
- Allow to set it in a refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours and garnish with some with fresh fruits or topping of choice…Enjoy!