Here is an elegant dessert that will wow a crowd. This Mango Panna Cotta’s looks and taste are beyond elegant, but the preparation could not be any easier.
For Pannacotta :
- Heavy Cream : 1 cup /240 ml
- Sugar : 1 tbsp /15 grms (or to your taste)
- Milk/Half & Half : 1 cup /240 ml
- Unflavored Gelatin : 1 packet /11/2 tsp
- Honey : 1/3 cup /80 ml
- Pure Vanilla Extract : 1 tsp
For Mango Gelee :
- Mango Puree : 1 cup / 240 ml
- Sugar : 1/4 cup /60 grms (or to your taste)
- Cool Water : 3 tbsp/45 ml
- Unflavored Gelatin : 1 packet /1 1/2 tsp
- Pour 1/2 cup of the milk into a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine remaining cup of milk, cream, honey, sugar,and bring to a simmer over medium. Heat untill all the sugar and honey have dissolved 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the the vanilla extract.
- Now add and mix the gelatin until it is completely dissolved and allow the mixture come down to room temperature.
- Pour into the serving bowls/glass as desired, cover with plastic wraps and refrigerate at least 2-4 hours or until set.
For Mango Gelee :
- Sprinkle gelatin over cool water.
- Pour mango puree and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer until sugar has dissolved.
- Now mix the gelatin into the mango mixture and stir until gelatin has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool; pour it over the frozen pannacotta.
- Allow to set it in a refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours and garnish with some with fresh fruits or topping of choice…Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 431Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 75mgSodium 61mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 1gSugar 47gProtein 8g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo credit: s4′s world