Recipe for Greek Pasta Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing – Try putting a flavorful spin on a classic pasta salad with this Greek version.
Greek Pasta Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Try putting a flavorful spin on a classic pasta salad with this Greek version.
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder, California
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Oregano, Mediterranean
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Sicilian Sea Salt
- 8 ounces pasta, such as cellentani or gemelli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- For the Cucumber Yogurt Dressing, place cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, dill, oregano and sea salt in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the Greek Pasta Salad, cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during last 1 minute of cooking. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place cooked pasta, broccoli, tomatoes and onions in large bowl. Add Cucumber Yogurt Dressing; toss gently to coat. Top with olives and feta cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: McCormick & Company, Inc.