Recipe for Easy Chicken Marsala – What a quick and delicious meal this makes, deffinately going to be adding this to my dinner rotation!
Easy Chicken Marsala
What a quick and delicious meal this makes, deffinately going to be adding this to my dinner rotation!
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 4 tbs butter
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 1 tbs parsley
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour and set aside.
- In a frying pan on med high heat, combine the butter and oil.
- Brown chicken on one side, then flip them over.
- Add the mushrooms, Marsala wine, and the Sherry.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and finish with the parsley.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Recipe and Photo: BubbleCrumb