Recipe for Double Chocolate Muffins – Looking for the best Double Chocolate Muffins? Look no further! These are moist, tender, and extremely chocolatey!
Looking for the best Double Chocolate Muffins? Look no further! These are moist, tender, and extremely chocolatey!
- 6 oz. chocolate (I used 4 oz. milk chocolate and 2 oz. dark), finely chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, baking powder 1 tsp
- 6 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup very soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 150ml milk
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, salt and sugar. Add in half of the chocolate while stirring.
- Add butter, eggs and milk stir briefly. Pour batter into 12 muffin tins and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
- Bake at 355°F for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing the muffins from tin.
Recipe and Photo: Katrin Gilger
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com