The ease of the crockpot and the delicious flavors of this Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin make this recipe a real winner!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown tenderloins on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir in garlic, red chile pepper, onion, and black pepper.
- Put browned tenderloins into slow cooker, cover with the teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Cook on High for about 4 hours, turning 2 to 3 times during the cooking time to ensure even doneness.
- Remove tenderloins from the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, spoon liquid over slices when serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 333Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 111mgSodium 1165mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 42g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.