Recipe for Copycat Bob Evans Peanut Butter Pie – Noticed this recipe on Pinterest, and it was missing a very important missing ingredient, so now you can have the actual copy cat recipe for Bob Evens Peanut Butter Pie!!
Copycat Bob Evans Peanut Butter Pie
Noticed this recipe on Pinterest and it was missing a very important ingredient. With THIS recipe you can now have the actual copy cat recipe for Bob Evens Peanut Butter Pie!!
- 1 (5 ounce) package Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups cold skim or whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 pre-baked or homemade pie shell, lightly browned
- 1 (6 ounce) jar hot fudge (or make your own)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Garnish: chocolate syrup and crushed peanuts
- Whisk together pudding mix and cold milk in bowl until creamy. Add 1/2 cup whipped whipping cream, peanut butter. Whisk until completely blended.
- Spread hot fudge in the bottom of the baked pie shell, pour pudding mixture over that, cover with generous layer of Cool Whip whipped topping.
- Put in freezer for 1 hour until set.
- Remove from freezer, drizzle with your favorite chocolate syrup and crushed peanuts.
- Cover, chill 2 hours, serve.