Keep your comfortable eating pants on and enjoy the deliciousness of these brownies from your own home with this Copycat Applebee’s Blondie Brownie recipe
- 3 /4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter (10 Tablespoons)
- 2 cups of packed golden brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub flour and butter on a 9 x13 x 2 pan.
- Sift the flour into a bowl.
- Mix the baking soda flour, salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Set it aside.
- Melt the butter.
- Put the melted butter in a mixing bowl and add the sugar. (Mix well)
- Add the vanilla and eggs. (Mix well)
- Add the flour slowly while blending it.
- (Batter will be slightly thick.)
- Spread it in the pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and the pecans over all of it.
- Bake for 25 − 30 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 389Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 56mgSodium 795mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 2gSugar 36gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.