Cookie butter. Cheesecake. Delicious on their own. Put them together in this Cookie Butter Cheesecake, and you end up more than happy.
- 1 package (7.7 ounces) European-style cookies for coffee (speculoos cookies), divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup European-style cookie butter (Biscoff, speculoos cookie butter, etc.)
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- RESERVE 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- CRUSH remaining cookies coarsely; sprinkle over cheesecake just before serving. Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 167Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 72mgSodium 76mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese