Recipe for Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes and Poppy Seed Dressing – Pull off a dinner pasta salad in less than 30 minutes. Six easy ingredients are all you need.
Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes and Poppy Seed Dressing
Sidedish, Salad, Pasta, Poultry
Pull off a dinner pasta salad in less than 30 minutes. Six easy ingredients are all you need.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad Mix
- 1/2 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 6 oz can sliced black olives
- Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
To toast almonds, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until almonds begin to brown, then stirring constantly until they are light brown. Dried cherries can be used instead of the red grapes. You can use frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed, or cut-up deli rotisserie chicken.