Melted cheese and spinach stuffed into a light and fluffy crescent roll! Not only are these cheesy spinach crescent rolls perfect for when you need dinner in a hurry, they also make the perfect snack or appetizer.
- 2 tubes crescent rolls, Pillsbury (8 ct. each)
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped (about half of a pre-washed bag)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together chopped spinach, cheeses, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and divide into triangles.
- Using a spoon or your hands, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture onto the wide part of the dough triangle.
- Carefully roll up the crescents.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and brush the tops with egg white.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 2 rolls
Amount Per Serving Calories 110Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 26mgSodium 289mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 7g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: woodrose4.tumblr