This one-pot Cheesy Picante Beef Macaroni is full of big flavors. Sauteed ground beef is stirred into shell pasta with a cheesy picante sauce to make a delicious hearty family dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth or stock
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta or 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
- Stir the soup and picante sauce in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 717Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 115mgSodium 1621mgCarbohydrates 67gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 48g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.