Bloody Mary’s aren’t just for brunch any longer! When making this Bloody Mary Flank Steak, they also tenderize and ramp up the flavor of your steak with it’s rich flavor.
- 1-pound flank steak
- 1 cup vegetable juice (recommended: V-8) or Bloody Mary mix
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Thoroughly mix all the marinade ingredients in a 1-gallon zip top bag. Add the flank steak. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high or heat a skillet over high heat. Remove the flank steak from the marinade and wipe the excess liquid off with paper towels. Grill or pan sear both sides, then lower heat to medium and cook to medium rare.
- Let the flanks steak rest, covered, with a clean towel for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut on the bias against the grain and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4 oz. (precooked)
Amount Per Serving Calories 467Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 90mgSodium 738mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 33g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.