Recipe for Cheesy Cowboy Breakfast Skillet – Very good for breakfast or dinner, I’m sure they’ll be lining up for seconds.
Cheesy Cowboy Breakfast Skillet
Very good for breakfast or dinner, I’m sure they’ll be lining up for seconds.
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green and/or red bell pepper
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup refrigerated hash browns
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 (3/4-ounce) slice White American Cheese, cut into quarters
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling; add onion and bell peppers. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add eggs. Cook, lifting and stirring slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, 2-3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from skillet. Cover; keep warm. Melt remaining butter in same skillet until sizzling; add hash browns. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add ham; continue cooking until ham is heated through.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over hash browns in skillet; top with cheese. Cover; cook until cheese is just melted.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: LandoLakes.com