Recipe for Broccoli Pasta Salad – This is a great recipe to make for BBQs, picnics, or any other gathering. Everyone is sure to love it, and you will like how easy it is to make!
Broccoli Pasta Salad
This is a great recipe to make for BBQs, picnics, or any other gathering. Everyone is sure to love it, and you will like how easy it is to make!
- 1 cup Rotini noodles
- Boiled mix vegetables (Peas, broccoli, carrots)
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 1 slicely chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 of grated Mozzarella cheese
- few fresh springs of finely chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasonings or fresh herbs of your choice
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp.lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder
- First you take the cooked Rotini noodles in widely deep bowl, blend all the ingredients such as boiled mixed vegetables, chopped onions and tomato in the bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, mayonnaise cheese, lemon juice and seasonings on top and mix well.
- Add black pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Sprinkle the chopped olives, finely chopped parsley and grated Mozzarella cheese on top of the salad.
- Keep in the refrigerator to make it chill for around 45 minutes.
- Once it get chilled lightly then mix again and see the taste.
- Pasta salad is ready to serve, you will simply love this recipe for sure.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com