Recipe for Broccoli and Ham Quiche – Now we think of all the ways we can use up that leftover ham, brunch anyone.. really good for dinner as well!!
Broccoli and Ham Quiche
Now we think of all the ways we can use up that leftover ham, brunch anyone.. really good for dinner as well!!
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (or fat free half and half)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces onion, chopped, about 1/4 cup
- 10 ounce package frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounce Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups ham, diced, about an 8 ounce package of sliced ham
- Cook the broccoli and onion together until broccoli is tender. I did mine in the microwave on HIGH, covered, for about 8 minutes. Drain very well. Grease a large pie plate; add the cheese, ham and broccoli and mix. Beat the eggs, cream, mustard, salt and pepper well with a whisk. Pour evenly over the broccoli mixture. Bake at 350º 35-45 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe adapted from genaw.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com