This is a healthy recipe for Bombay Potatoes, a typical Indian dish. Quick and simple, and oh sooo yummy!
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2¾ cups potato cubes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, optional
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the potatoes, mix well, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the green chilli paste, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and cilantro, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute or two, again stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 414Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 1mgSodium 339mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 7g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.