Not only do these look super yummy (weekend project anyone?!) but they’re also really healthy desserts because they’re not super sugary. Check out how to make them yourself below.
- 2 bananas
- Greek Yogurt – I think vanilla works the best for this recipe!
- Crushed Almonds
- Popsicle sticks
- Small cooking tray
- Sheet of foil
- Start out by lining a small cooking tray with a sheet of tin foil. (This is so your desserts don’t stick after you freeze them!)
- Next, mix your Greek yogurt with some cinnamon. There really isn’t an exact measurement for this step. So, mix to your hearts content.
- Then, completely peel your two bananas and cut one end off of each of them. After that insert a Popsicle stick into the ends.
- Coat the bananas completely with your Greek yogurt/cinnamon mix of deliciousness. (You can never really have too much!)
- Roll the bananas in the almonds.
- After that, lay the covered bananas on your cooking tray and place them in the freezer for about 50 minutes. This is the perfect amount of time so the bananas come out creamy and firm, not completely frozen.
- And last but not least, eat and enjoy!