The perfect party food…Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Potatoes! This is my goto recipe for any party, and they ALWAYS disappear!
Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Potatoes
Appetizer, Party Food
The perfect party food...Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Potatoes! This is my goto recipe for any party, and they ALWAYS disappear!
- 1 lb. Red Potatoes (washed, do not peel)
- 1 lb. Bacon (Beef or Pork)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Rosemary, Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees…
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Add potatoes to a pot of cold water covering them completely..add 2 tsp of salt.
- Boil potatoes 3 to 4 mins max, or else potatoes will be too soft and will fall apart.
- Drain, season & mix with olive oil and a light covering of rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Cut bacon strips into thirds (I use beef or pork, turkey bacon seems to not bake as crispy as I like my bacon to be) and wrap around each cube.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Line baking sheet with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip onto other side and bake another 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with your favorite dip (I love ranch dressing or sour cream)