This recipe is simple and really only a guideline. Feel free to change up the type of pasta used, or substitute different vegetables.
- 2 cups tri-color rotini pasta (1 16oz box)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (1 16oz package)
- 1 pkg Ranch dressing mix (3 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Boil the pasta in salted water according to package directions or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the thawed frozen vegetables, Ranch mix, bacon, onion powder and mayonnaise. Toss with the drained pasta to combine and coat well. Chill before serving.
Photo: Julia Frost
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com