This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad recipe is simple and really only a guideline. Feel free to change up the type of pasta used, or substitute different vegetables.
- 2 cups tri-color rotini pasta (1 16oz box)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (1 16oz package)
- 1 pkg Ranch dressing mix (3 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Boil the pasta in salted water according to package directions or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the thawed frozen vegetables, Ranch mix, bacon, onion powder and mayonnaise. Toss with the drained pasta to combine and coat well. Chill before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 287Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 14mgSodium 512mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 5g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Julia Frost