Pizza was on the menu until I came across this 3 Meat Pizza Casserole Recipe. I didn’t feel like dealing with a crust, and this looked really good. And it made a hit! Just an excellent blend of flavors. This is a simple recipe-but there is some prep time involved.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1/2-1 lb mild pork sausage
- 1 large onion, medium size chopped
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I used Bertolli’s Mushroom and Garlic)
- 1/2-1 lb cubed cooked ham
- 1/2-1 lb of sliced pepperoni
- 3 (8 ounce) bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dent é.
- Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
- In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
- Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
- 1st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
- 2nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, ham.
- 3rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni (completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 576Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 108mgSodium 1628mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 30g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.