Recipe for Ham and Cheese Sliders – These sliders are completely addictive, thanks to the buttery and tangy sauce drizzled on top of them. Delish!
These sliders are completely addictive, thanks to the buttery and tangy sauce drizzled on top of them. Delish!
For the sandwiches:
- 24 slider rolls (mini Hawaiian rolls are recommended)
- 24 slices honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss cheese
For the sauce:
- 1½ tbsp. yellow mustard
- 8 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. finely minced onion (or 2 tsp. dried minced onion)
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Poppy seeds, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Split the slider rolls and spread the insides lightly with mayonnaise. Fold a slice of ham to fit on each slider bun, and top with a slice of Swiss cheese. Replace the top bun to assemble the sandwiches. Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients except the poppy seeds in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle the sauce over the tops of the slider buns. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Remove the foil and bake 2 minutes longer. Serve warm.
Recipe and Photo: Envy My Cooking
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com