Recipe for Smoky Paprika Chicken – This quick and flavor-filled smoky paprika chicken seared with bell peppers makes a perfect 30-minute dinner!
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 large bell peppers (chopped into medium pieces)
- Cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces and place them in the mixing bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper and stir everything together.
- Preheat a large non-stick griddle to medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and fry it until well browned for about 4-5 minutes. At this point, the chicken doesn't need to be cooked through as it will be cooked with bell peppers in a later step. Transfer the chicken into a bowl, and fry the rest of the chicken.
- Once the second batch of chicken is browned, remove the chicken from the pan.
- To the same hot pan, with the oil leftover from the chicken, add the bell peppers. Saute the bell pepper until the char marks start appearing and then add the chicken, with the juices, on top. Place the lid on the pan.
- Cook it for several minutes until the chicken is cooked fully. Then, remove the lid and keep cooking until the liquid is almost evaporated.
- Sprinkle the chicken with some chopped parsley.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com