Recipe for Chicken Enchilada Cups – These individual chicken enchilada cups will absolutely thrill your family. Everything you love about chicken enchiladas, piled into a few bites!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Optional additional ingredients: thinly sliced green onions, chopped green chiles, black beans, chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press wonton wrappers into the cups of a mini muffin pan to form "cups". Make sure the edges aren't folded in.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove.
- Combine the chicken and enchilada sauce in a medium-sized bowl.
- Portion the chicken evenly into the baked wonton cups until they are full.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of shredded cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through.
- Remove and garnish as you see fit.
Recipe and Photo: The Bitchin Kitchin
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com