Recipe for Double Chocolate Muffins – Looking for the best Double Chocolate Muffins? Look no further! These are moist, tender, and extremely chocolatey!
- 6 oz. chocolate (I used 4 oz. milk chocolate and 2 oz. dark), finely chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, baking powder 1 tsp
- 6 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup very soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 150ml milk
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, salt and sugar. Add in half of the chocolate while stirring.
- Add butter, eggs and milk stir briefly. Pour batter into 12 muffin tins and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
- Bake at 355°F for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing the muffins from tin.
Recipe and Photo: Katrin Gilger
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com