Recipe for BEST Banana Cake EVER – Put those ripe bananas to great use….this is the BEST Banana Cake EVER!! Seriously so easy and tasty…your family will LOVE you!!
For the Cake:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
For the glaze:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 1/2 cups sifted icing sugar
- Milk (if needed)
- Preheat Oven to 325°F. Grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg, vanilla and milk. Add flour and baking powder.
- Mash bananas and add baking soda to banana mixture.
- Add banana mixture to batter.
- Scrape batter into greased baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 25 - 30 minutes. Cool and glaze.
- Puree banana. Blend banana and butter. Add sifted icing sugar.
- If glaze is too thick, add milk…1 tsp. at a time until you find a consistency you like.
- Glaze cake.
- Cut into pieces, drizzle with melted dark chocolate and ENJOY!!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com