Recipe for Bombay Potatoes – This is a healthy recipe for Bombay Potatoes, a typical Indian dish. Quick and simple, and oh sooo yummy!
This is a healthy recipe for Bombay Potatoes, a typical Indian dish. Quick and simple, and oh sooo yummy!
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2¾ cups potato cubes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, optional
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the potatoes, mix well, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the green chilli paste, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and cilantro, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute or two, again stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Calories per serving: 355 kcal
Fat per serving: 22g
Saturated fat per serving: 2g
Carbs per serving: 38g
Protein per serving: 5g
Fiber per serving: 5g
Sugar per serving: 2g
Sodium per serving: 556mg
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com