Recipe for Southern Caviar Dip – This fresh and delicious Southern Caviar Recipe is not only healthy, but the perfect dip for gatherings.
- 1 can (15 oz) Seasoned Blackeye Peas, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. pickled jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. cumin, ground
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. cilantro leaves, minced
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a bowl or small casserole and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to allow the best flavor to develop.
- Serve with your favorite chips, fresh vegetables or crackers.
Recipe and Photo: Glory Foods
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com