Recipe for Southern Caviar Dip – This fresh and delicious Southern Caviar Recipe is not only healthy, but the perfect dip for gatherings.
This fresh and delicious Southern Caviar Recipe is not only healthy, but the perfect dip for gatherings.
- 1 can (15 oz) Seasoned Blackeye Peas, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. pickled jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. cumin, ground
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. cilantro leaves, minced
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a bowl or small casserole and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to allow the best flavor to develop.
- Serve with your favorite chips, fresh vegetables or crackers.
Recipe and Photo: Glory Foods
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com