Recipe for Nutella Mug Cake – It is egg less,can be made under 2 mins and all you need is a microwave. This is a quick fix dessert when you have friends come over.
It is egg less,can be made under 2 mins and all you need is a microwave. This is a quick fix dessert when you have friends come over.
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 extra tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 tsp Nutella
- Mix all the ingredients except nutella in a bowl and stir well until they are mixed fully.
- Take a microwave safe coffee mug preferably small size.Better not to fill the entire mug ,pour the batter about just over half of the cup (We need some room for the cake to rise)
- Add one spoon of Nutella on top. Just gently drop it and you are all done. The Nutella sinks slowly into the batter all by itself.
- Microwave on high for 70 sec. - I have a 1000 watt microwave so 70 sec was perfect. You may have to adjust your time.
- Carefully remove the cup from the microwave and let it cool for 30 sec. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar or go crazy with some whipped cream.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com