Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Fudge – Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin pumpkin everywhere! This is by far the BEST pumpkin pie fudge recipe I’ve ever tasted.
2 hours, 45 minutes
Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin pumpkin everywhere! This is by far the BEST pumpkin pie fudge recipe I've ever tasted.
Yield: About 56 pieces
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 9 oz white chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir together the sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, corn syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees F (soft-ball stage).
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla until well blended. Pour into a greased, aluminum foil or parchment paper-lined pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool. Cut fudge into squares.
Recipe and Photo: Holiday Cottage
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com