Recipe for Sweet Italian Chicken – Sweet and tangy with such an unexpected flavor combination that left you wanting more! Try this, your tastebuds will thank you!
Sweet and tangy with such an unexpected flavor combination that left you wanting more! Try this, your tastebuds will thank you!
- 4 Regular-sized, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (or 3 if large)
- 1 Package Dry Italian Dressing
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar (Light or Dark)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry Italian dressing, brown sugar, salt and
- Add chicken to the bowl and stir with your hand until all chicken pieces are
- Place chicken into a single layer in a 9x13 glass or metal baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over steamed, white rice.
Recipe and Photo: Crafty Creative Kathy
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com