Recipe for Easy Coconut Cream Pie – It looks like a special-occasion dessert, but this scrumptious coconut cream pie is so easy to make you could whip it up any old time.
4 hours, 15 minutes
It looks like a special-occasion dessert, but this scrumptious and easy Coconut Cream Pie is so simple to make you could whip it up any old time.
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toast remaining coconut.
- Top pie with remaining COOL WHIP; sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Calories per serving: 323 kcal
Fat per serving: 15g
Saturated fat per serving: 9g
Carbs per serving: 43g
Protein per serving: 4g
Fiber per serving: 2g
Sugar per serving: 31g
Sodium per serving: 478mg
Cholesterol per serving: 18mg
Recipe and Photo: Kraft
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com