Not only is this baked pasta delicious, but the variety of vegetables makes it colorful and appealing as well.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (26-oz.) jars pasta sauce
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onion, red pepper and mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is browned, about 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce, artichokes and spinach until well combined. Stir in cooked pasta. Transfer to a lightly greased 13″x9″ baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: GooseberryPatch.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com