Here is a dessert that you can eat morning, noon and night with no guilt what-so-ever! There are only good healthy ingredients in this treat.
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup natural organic cane sugar
- Place all the ingredients into blender.
- Pulse until well combined then pour into your popsicle molds.
- Small plastic cups will also work for this.
- Place plastic wrap over each cup and poke your stick into the middle. The plastic wrap will hold the stick in place.
- Place into the freezer overnight (or for at least 6 hours)
- These will be fine up to 6 months frozen in a sealed bag.
Recipe and Photo: Grandmother’s Kitchen
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com