Well, I call this Chili Cheese Dip and everyone rants and raves over it, so any little get together it’s expected at our house I’m sure when your ready to party.. everyone will be asking for the recipe!
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 2 (4-oz.) cans diced green chilies
- 1 cup chihuahua cheese (chunks)
- 1 (16-oz.) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed (Velveeta)
- 1 (12-oz.) can chili
- Assorted tortilla and corn chips
- Toppings: grape or cherry tomato halves, pickled jalapeño slices
- Place onion, chihuahua cheese, pimiento, green chilies and cubed cheese in a 4-qt. slow cooker; stir in Chili. Cover and cook on low 1 hour and 20 minutes, stirring gently every 20 minutes.
- Stir before serving. Serve with assorted tortilla and corn chips and desired toppings.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com