Both children and adults enjoy this Bacon Cheddar Party Dip. It’s so quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for special occasions like birthdays an parties, or any time you are wanting bacon and cheese!
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup mild tomato salsa
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium fresh tomato, seeded, 1/3
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, seeded, 1/3
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, salsa, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 13″ x 9″ serving dish.
- Combine green onions, tomatoes, and green bell pepper.
- Sprinkle over cream cheese layer.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bacon pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10–15 minutes, uncovered until heated through.
- Serve with chips.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 164Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 36mgSodium 561mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 9g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Bill McChesney