Gooey cinnamon goodness awaits you with this pull-apart bread. There is no need to buy a frozen one, when it is this easy to make. You can even let the kids help out!
- 5 cans Pillsbury biscuits
- (or buy the cheaper store brand)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons cinnamon
For the glazing:
- 1½ sticks margarine (or butter)
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- Mix Sugar and Cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Generously grease a bundt pan
- Cut each biscuit into quarters & roll in sugar & cinnamon mixture.
- Layer in the bundt pan (You may also layer in nuts, raisin, coconut, etc.)
- On stove:!
- Melt 1½ sticks margarine (or butter)
- Add 1½ cups light brown sugar
- Pour over dough
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes
- (I put aluminum foil over the top)
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com