Watch out: this crumble is highly addictive. Soon, you’ll find that you’ll have engulfed one piece after the other without realizing it…Very little ingredients, but mostly the one magic flavour: Nutella.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned (rolled) oats
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 21 ounces Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F(180°C).
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Whisk together the flour, old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the melted butter and stir to incorporate the butter.
- Set aside 1½ to 2 cups of the mixture, then turn the remaining dough into the buttered pan.
- Gently press the dough over the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the Nutella over the oatmeal crust, then scatter the remaining oatmeal mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown.
- Transfer the baking pan to a rack and cool for about 1 hour.
Recipe and Photo: Isabelle / CC BY-NC-ND
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com