Breathe some life into coleslaw with tarragon, basil and garlic. You can make this slaw up to a day ahead. Keep it covered in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 12-oz. bags cole slaw mix
- 1 sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- To make dressing, puree all ingredients except broccoli slaw and onion in a food processor until smooth.
- In a bowl, toss slaw, onion and dressing until well combined.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of My Recipes