Use your slow cooker to prepare this Zesty Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken. A great twist on basic barbecue chicken. Throw the chicken breasts in frozen!
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (we like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Pull chicken with 2 forks
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 288Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 102mgSodium 399mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 37g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.