I’ve been to many restaurants in my days. None of them can compare or stick out in my mind as much as Woolworth’s! The menu had so many simple, yet amazingly delicious dishes and desserts to offer! One of the desserts I can remember was their cheesecake!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can Carnation milk (12 oz), well chilled
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers. Chill.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 157Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 21mgSodium 87mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Grouprecipes.com