I’ve been to many restaurants in my days. None of them can compare or stick out in my mind as much as Woolworth’s! The menu had so many simple, yet amazingly delicious dishes and desserts to offer! One of the desserts I can remember was their cheesecake!
The menu at Woolworth's had so many simple, yet amazingly delicious dishes and desserts to offer! One of the desserts I can remember was the Woolworths Cheesecake!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can Carnation milk (12 oz), well chilled
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers. Chill.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 12 servings
Calories per serving: 248 kcal
Fat per serving: 9g
Saturated fat per serving: 5g
Carbs per serving: 40g
Protein per serving: 4g
Sugar per serving: 39g
Sodium per serving: 130mg
Cholesterol per serving: 30mg
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Grouprecipes.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com