These Windy City Crescent Rolls are simple to make and super yummy. Served warm and gooey and stuffed with feta and spinach, it’s hard to eat just one!
Windy City Crescent Rolls
These Windy City Crescent Rolls are simple to make and super yummy. Served warm and gooey and stuffed with feta and spinach, it's hard to eat just one!
- 2 tubes Pillsbury (or whatever brand) crescent rolls, 8 ct
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach (about half of a pre-washed bag), chopped
- 2 oz black olives, finely diced (*this ingredient is optional)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Begin by chopping the spinach and olives and putting them in a large mixing bowl. Add the feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set bowl aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles. Using a spoon, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle.
- Roll them up,,
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. Before putting them in the oven lightly brush each roll with the egg white. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.