White Chicken Enchiladas with green chili sour cream sauce. It is seriously even better than it looks!
- 10 soft taco shells
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
- Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 enchilada
Amount Per Serving Calories 282Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 64mgSodium 419mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 14g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Big Oven